Friday, October 14, 2011

2011 Streak Day 268 (Wed 28 Sept): Morning


2011 Streak Day 268 (Wed 28 Sept): Walk 3 miles, Time 1hr, Weather - spectacular
You could not believe the joy I found in something so simple. The joy from going outside and walking by the canal and across the moor in the early morning.
It was one of those days where the sun was rising on what would be a hot day yet there was still the overnight mist to be burnt away. I arrived at Boxmoor early enough to see ribbons of mist still hovering over the grass. Beautiful!  And in the field were hoses, for the most part, contentedly munching the dewy fresh grass.
The light was stunning, everything felt at peace and I felt content.
I was however amused to notice that I passed two men walking their dogs, both the men were on their iphones, one doing internety things, the other was talking. "Wow"I thought, "It is only 7o'clock in the morning. You don't have to be quite so connected quite so early."

No comments: