Sunday, June 20, 2010

Must Rush


Juneathon day 20: run 5.35km time 31min

The big thing is that I have actually managed a run and for that I am going to give myself some bonus dedication points.

The reason is that the day is otherwise full of motoring duties. It started at 5:15 when I drove my niece to Gatwick airport so she could catch her flight back to Canada. Shortly I will be driving up to Manchester to move my daughter’s stuff out of her student house. In between there has just been enough time for me to go out for a half hour run and write these few words.

So toodle pip - off now to do some more driving.

Juneathon statistics 20/20
Run 14/18
distance 98.77km
time 9hr 11min
Cycle 4/20
distance 61.4 miles
time 4hr 38min
Gym 2/20
time 1hr 35min

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done for squeezing in a run in what sounds a very hectic day.

Anonymous said...

The photos you are posting lately are wonderful, thanks for reminding me of what countryside looks like.

Adele said...

Eek, that bridge looks scary! So you were heading to Manchester as we were heading back south, crossing paths. Well done on fitting ina run, it's that amazing Juneathon thing - you just know you wouldn't fit it in on a normal day.