Saturday, May 07, 2011

20111 Streak 127/365: Heavy Air

20111 Streak 127/365: Run - 2.72 miles, Time- 26min 47sec, Weather - humid


When rain has stopped and things are drying off, I like seeing the way raindrops are captured in leaves and flowers, so today's picture shows that last night and this morning it rained. Perhaps not an unusual event for England but the past month has been quite dry.
For the rest of the day the clouds hung around but it was still warm and so it was humid. The air felt very heavy and running took just a little bit more effort.
I do not tend to listen to music when I run but what tends to happen is that I will see something, or think something and a line from a song will pop into my head and I will sort of sing along (the sort of means I do not sing out loud).
As soon as I thought the air felt heavy I could not stop myself thinking of Solid Air by John Martyn. So that was my tune of the day.

No comments: