Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2011 Streak 82/365: Cherry Blossom

2011 Streak 82/365: Walk - 3.75 miles, Time - 1hr 10min, Weather - a beautiful sunny day



On such a beautiful day there is absolutely credit in being outside - it is where you want to be. It is the sort of day that encourages people to relax and open-up, and I exchange many more friendly greetings than is normal.
Walking seemed to be the thing to do. I toyed with the idea of a bike ride but in my heart I wanted something gentle. I wanted to breath deeply, look around, and just enjoy the illusion of freedom.
Suddenly the cherry trees are out and it is the day for another picture of the tree in my back garden. Instead of a reference shot from the same spot I have got closer to give an impression of the abundance of flowers.
Because I also want to show the loveliness of individual flowers I will break with tradition and post two pictures. 
I must be getting carried away.



1 comment:

Adele said...

I particularly love the bottom photo with the bluey-green background, gorgeous.