Saturday, June 09, 2012

Juneathon 2012 Day 9 - Exercise before breakfast


Juneathon 2012 Day 9 - Exercise before breakfast
Gym - 35min
The picture is quite exciting - blue sky. I haven't seen that for a while. If I had waited a little bit longer there would have been even more of it. Perhaps things are looking up.
As today was another gym session, this time, because of other commitments, before breakfast. I am not sure if exercising when semi-fasted is recommended or whether the consensus is that you need to have put some fuel in your muscles to perform at your best. I will have to do some research and report back later. All I know at the moment is that there is satisfaction in feeling you have earned your food. Breakfast tastes better.  That in itself, never mind any training effect or nutritional science, is a good enough reason to get out early.

No comments: