Sunday, June 03, 2012

Juneathon 2012 Day 3 - Damp and Quiet

Juneathon 2012 Day 3 - Damp and Quiet
Walk 4.5 miles, Time 1hr 30min, Weather waves of damp







Sunday and not a sole is on the allotments. Perhaps everyone has a street party, or have gone to the Thames to watch the flotilla, or have just been put off by the damp. There is no way to tell. All you can say for certain is that the day is grey, slightly windy, slightly cold, and damp in a way that seeps into you. Not the weather for festivities and gatherings. Along my walk I looked for signs of people coming together - but there was nothing.

All was quiet and peaceful, as was my mood as I pootled along. This is hardly exercise, this is sauntering.  I am not sure whether it has any virtue but it is all I feel like doing. We will see if it is a waste of time or whether a little activity, repeated each day can make a difference. A whole month is probably the length of time needed for the test.

No comments: